Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Basic Bitches PLEASE Sit Down

Ok, so above are two shoes: Shoe 1 comes to us from D Squared and is called the SKATE MOSS (haha, I love this name) boot. It was inspired by, skating. If you didn't know that you are dumb. SO dumb. Shoe 2: is from Alain Payson and was seen on Beyonce yesterday, which means that this might be a trend to look out for. Now I know Beyonce has a way of doing things that make people think "damn, why didn't I do that?!" but I don't think this shoe is for everyone. This shoe is for bad bitches only. Actually, I stand corrected: this is for bad bitches with GREAT balance. This is not, by any means appropriate footwear for expectant mothers or broads who just tend to trip a whole lot. You have all been warned. Feel free to do Beyonce things when you are umm, Beyonce.

No comments: