Monday, March 23, 2009

New Music; Love, Sex, Magic

This song was leaked about a million years ago, but it was a demo with Justin singing it. Apparently due to these tough economic times, he has opted to "give" it to Ciara (I'm sure it was for a nice fee, let's be real) so that she could have a chance at having her album actually come out and chart. He's so nice like that. Anyway, I didn't really care for the song, as it sounded like a leftover from Futuresex/Lovesounds. I wanted something different from him. I'm thinking that's why he didn't release it. Anyway, the video definitely helped me like/get the song. It's hyper sexual. It's pretty cool to see Ciara now. She's really come a long way and she looks really good in her video. She's been serving up visually interesting and fashion forward videos for her past few releases. And to think they used to call her a tranny...


Find more videos like this on The Hype Factor

No comments: