Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Video: Halo

Even though I much prefer "Sasha Fierce" to the "I Am..." disc, I have to say that Halo is a standout song for me. It's the type of song that you wish someone would have written about you. This video does the song justice and almost melted my frozen heart. It kinda reminds me of the Sophie Muller videos for Gwen Stefani/No Doubt and is perfect for giving us that intimate feeling. B is really upping her dramatic side. I was waiting for her to overdo it with a single tear, but alas, she apparently has learned the art of restraint. Brava!


Find more videos like this on The Hype Factor

1 comment:

Cristobal said...

Is that Michael Ealey?!?! Halle's reject. I have a loving-you-is-wrong crush on him ever since I read Zorah Neale Hurston's Their Eyes Were Watching God in high school and I've always envisioned him as Tea Cake (way before that Oprah TV movie version came out). *le sigh*