Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Video: Diva

This is the second video off the Sasha Fierce disc. I like this song because it's really repetitive. So much easier to sing along in the club after I've had about two or twelve... I like the choice of black and white and it's filled with tons of visual imagery. I'm not sure if I really get the ending with the cigar and blowing up the car, but I guess that's just how Beyonce rolls. She is constantly giving us videos that make us stop and say "the hell?" I guess that's good. She's never too predictable.



Find more videos like this on The Hype Factor

2 comments:

Cristobal said...

1. I really feel that she's speaking to me with this song. It's quite inspiring, really. It's my effing theme song.

2. What is up with her fetish with those damn tengas/panty suits?

Unknown said...

I for one LOVE The fan with the dollar bills. Too extra!

What do you have against the tanga? Don't be a hater. My only concerned is chicks (and 'mos) in the club trying to imitate