Friday, November 21, 2008

Quotable!




So today I was in bed minding my own business, avoiding packing for my weekend getaway, when my sister called. She felt that since I had so much free time on my hands, I should make her a mix CD. Anyone who came at me like that at 10am would get a prompt "Hoe, sit down!" award, but she's family. I asked her about music and she was naming some songs, but complained that she felt out of the loop with pop music. She told me about a music station she listens to that plays top pop songs from way back to today. Pretty cool idea, right? She then went on to give me an example:

"Well, I mean, they play like Aaliyah, who isn't really making any new music for obvious reasons"

Ian: Obvious reasons, referring to the fact that she's dead?

Simone: "Well, yeah."



My sister is too extra. Don't be jealous.

No comments: