Friday, November 21, 2008

New Video: Turnin' Me On

So I think it's safe to say that I am a HUGE fan of Keri Hilson. She is talented, sexy as hell and someone that seems like they'd be fun to be around. Unfortunately, she isn't over the top sexy and is "boring" (read: she doesn't fuck for tracks/make an ass out of herself on TMZ) so she isn't getting the heat she deserves. This is her third single from her album. Which has been pushed back to late 2033. Maybe she can have Svedka throw the release party, I hear they will be voted the number one vodka of that year. (Yeah, I don't understand those ads either..) Anyway, here's is her new song Turnin' Me On. I LOVE the song and the video. It's visually interesting and makes me want to go out to the club. Who knew someone could make bird walking cool?

No comments: