Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hoe, Sit Down Award

Ok, this weeks' Hoe Sit Down Award goes out to this kid from LaFitness today. Sadly, I was unable to get the little fuck's name (ok, I'm not sad. I really don't care, but it just sounded nice to say "sadly" or "unfortunately") I know you are wondering, "How did he earn the HSDA?" If you just calm the H down, I'll tell you. Lemme set the scene:

*Ian is playing volleyball and having a good time for approximately 1.5 hours, when this kid (and I do mean KID) comes in and asks to join. He ends up on Ian's team.*

Kid: You need to move up

Ian: Naw, I'm good

Kid: No, but you need to move up to the center!

Ian: No, but seriously, I'm good here. I've been good here all night and this is where I'm going to stand *gives side eye and is caught by his extra "zesty" teammate who is thrilled at the prospect of something dramatical going down*


The kid then proceeds to show me that he is not good at volleyball and has NO business telling me what to do, as I was actually playing well. Like I know I have issues with authority figures, but I have even more issues with people telling me what to do when they don't know what they are doing. You don't see me telling LeBron how to play basketball, now do you? For this run in, I am giving the HSDA to homie from LaFitness. Congratulations!! Now, you can feel free to sit down, hoe.

No comments: