Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Hero

I was trying to find a good photo to post from Tyra's photoshoot with The New York Times Magazine, so I could show how Beyonce totally jacked her style. I couldn't find the picture I wanted fast enough (meaning I tried twice and gave up) but I did find this gem:



I found a link saying "Tyra Banks has 275 smiles!" I was like, "Ohh, lemme peep that!!" as I saw myself last night in the mirror of the club and realised that I look downright mean at times. I may make November the month of me smiling more. Beyond the smiles, I always like to hear Tyra speak. She seems to have a really good head for business and knows that her beauty won't be what makes her relevant for years to come. All that AND she can smile with her eyes? Damn, some people are just blessed like that...

No comments: