Friday, December 16, 2011

Art of Celebration




So this new ad for Ciroc came out recently. I have to admit, that I feel pretty lame being about liquor endorsed by rappers, but I was converted during the Robyn concert by a bartender. She turned me on to Ciroc Redberry, and it was game over. What exactly is a redberry? I have no fucking idea, but it makes for a divine vodka. Enough talk about this smooth deliciousness of Ciroc, as I am starting to get hella thirsty and it's only 11am. However, I am OFF, and it's 5pm in Amsterdam so I guess it's GAME ON!

I am posting this ad because I think it's really well shot. Visually it's stunning. It is taking everything in me to stop myself from buying a ticket to Vegas and a case of Ciroc. Anthony Mandler directed. He is the guy behind many of Rihanna's most dramatical videos, and this one has the same cinematic feel to it. Diddy is surrounded by Eva Marcille (of ANTM fame), Chad Michael Murray (who is hot but seems kinda douche-y, but is still HOT) and Jesse Williams (who is just flat out beautiful) This ad is well cast and makes me feel kinda bad about my life right now. I'm sure Ciroc and Vegas would cure whatever it is that ails me...

No comments: