Monday, March 26, 2012

New Music: Every Time

So Amerie is back to making music. She hasn't really been able to find too much success and is often viewed as kind of a one hit wonder. Well, I guess she is ready to try to change that with her return to music. She has added an I to her name, but Ameriie just looks re damned diculous so I refuse to use it. This song sounds like classic Amerie, which is good and bad. It's good because she isn't trying to do what the next chick is doing and will probably please her true fans. It's bad because the song isn't very remarkable, much like classic Amerie tracks. I still am on the fence with her voice. I don't think I could sit through a whole album of it. It kind of annoys me after 10 minutes. Hopefully she sticks to short songs and squeezes out some more music before Beyonce gets off maternity leave.


No comments: