Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fashion Minute

I saw a grown ass man wearing a bookbag with Lil' Wayne painted on it. The hell?! I cannot and will not stand for that fuckery. I mean, I don't get it. If you are over the age of umm, let's see, 6, you should not rock clothing and accessories that look like they are arts and crafts projects from summer camp. I am gonna ask the ladies out there to do a me a favour and keep this man and anyone else participating in this mess away from your coochie. Maybe that'll teach them not to dress like that.
The same day I saw that mess, I saw this chick wearing some jeans with writing and crap all over it. I mean really. I felt like I was in Disturbia for a minute. Had she been wearing a girbaud tee shirt and a scrunchie, I for sure would have known that I had been time warped back to seventh grade. Alas, she was not, so I figured that she just didn't have a clue. That, or she doesn't love herself. Eh, I vote for both!

No comments: