Thursday, August 21, 2008

RiRi Broke?

Word on the street is that Rihanna is broke as HELL! Now if that isn't some Disturbia type ish right there, I don't know what is. Ok, so why is it in 2008, we are still having people going the Toni Braxton/TLC route? I am not sure if I fully believe the story, but RiRi was signed at a young age and we know that Jay Z has no problems playing his artists (see: Teirra Mari. If you're saying "who?" then my case rests) The story is coming from someone who was fired, so that is kind of a strike against the story in my book. I don't know who to believe. I just guess I'll have to wait for RiRi's Behind the Music. Whether or not the story is true, I still think old girl needs to stop eating her feelings. Poor Chris Brown looks like he may snap at any given moment.

No comments: