Thursday, August 28, 2008

Loving Her Long Time



Ok, so the other day on MTV.com, I was reading/watching this story about Mariah Carey and they were talking about whether or not her song "I'll Be Loving You Long Time" is offensive to Asians. The story was whatever and featured an overly dramatic Margaret Cho, but it got me thinking about how ridiculous Mariah is. Now don't get me wrong, I mean "ridiculous" in the best possible way. I think she's pretty f'ing amazing. The other day I was talking to someone who's identity I shall protect (ok, it was Luis) and he said that he hated Mariah. He called her a bitch. I then defended her and said "she's a crazy bitch, but she is no bitch!" You F with MiMI, you F with E-E (me) Ok, so I went to FourFour and found this clip of someone who gets Mariah's craziness as much as I do. Viva la diva loca!

No comments: