Monday, October 13, 2008

New Beyonce: Single Ladies



Ok, so today I had the pleasure of seeing not one, but TWO new videos from Beyonce! Wow. Now I KNOWS there's a God when ish like this happens. I haven't really been trying to download leaked tracks by Beyonce, as I want to be surprised when it comes out. This song is different. It kind has a "Get Me Bodied" vibe to it, but it's not as catchy. I instantly liked Get Me Bodied, but this one took me a listen of two before I could get into it. This song lacks a long intro that gives me time to run to the dance floor and that is a problem.
This video is actually pretty cool to me. I like how stripped down it is. One look, two dancers and nothing too flashy. It's kind of refreshing. I think she looks beautiful. I like her new lion mane and the body is banging. I am not sure how I feel about the robo arm. It's kinda fierce and creep at the same time. I like the dramatic breathing at the end. She wants us to know that she really put in some work. She's not just going to stand around and look pretty. She's not afraid to sweat out her perm. THIS is why I love Beyonce.

No comments: