Monday, October 20, 2008

Throwback Joint: There You Go

So MTV is pushing P!nk's new album like they have something riding on it. Between all of their shows, they are playing interviews with her. I'd like to say "F you, MTV, I see right through you and I will NOT buy into it!!!" Sadly, if MTV tells me to do something, I do it. I am kind of excited for her new album to come out. I just returned Ne-Yo's album (it was too slow) and I have 9.99 burning a hole in my pocket. Her new song is really catchy, so I'm hoping there will be more catchy songs and cunty dramatical songs that make me misty eyed. It's kind of her formula and I ain't mad at it.
Does anyone else remember when P!nk used to be black? Well I thought she was, when I first heard this throwback joint on the radio. I actually bought that album and it was decent. I was able to buy into the whole sassy, strong black woman, but I must admit that her rocker chick persona feels a little more authentic. At any rate, I really don't care about image and the like--it's all about the music man! Also, when did I become such a dirty hippie? Of course it's all about the image.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sometimes it bes like that.