Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Throwback Joint: This is Me Remix



Yesterday I was talking to my friend and she was telling me a serious story about this guy she is dating. Apparently he is all damaged, due to his crazy ex girlfriend. My friend has been trying to assure him that she's not (that) crazy. I had to interrupt her mid story to say "You know your situation reminds me of a song, right?" I then, proceeded to sing the chorus of this for her. So this goes out to my friend who isn't that crazy.
This video is also fitting because this was the original Danity Kane and MTB comes on tonight. Both groups had moderate success with their first albums, only to have rumours of breakups and solo deals tear them apart. Sad. I like how the video even has the Bad Boy answer to Eminem. Is it me or does he look like Donnie's guido-ed out cousin? Think about it and get back to me.

No comments: