Friday, January 20, 2012

New Video: Stupid Ho




OK,
so Nicki went ahead and made a video for this song. I am really surprised as it seems like something off a mixtape. I don't see it getting played on the radio since it's pretty raunchy. I will say that I'm not really LOVING the singles I have been hearing from her. I feel like she can and needs to do a little better. I will say that the video is interesting. I was shocked I made it through it without having a seizure, but I attribute to being so distracted by Nicki's donk. Her makeup looks really good (shoutout to the MAC endorsement) and her wig collection is on point. I hope all of those bald headed women who sacrificed their hair know that it has been fried and dyed and now lays on Nicki's side, what an honour!

I must say that at this point, I feel that Nicki and Kim BOTH need to stop with the swipes at one another. It's just tired. Like Nicki is getting money, fame and is hanging with Madonna. And Kim, well she's dropping mixtapes that CRASH PayPal. Both of them are bad bitches. As a bad bitch, getting involved in petty squabbles is beneath you. You let them other hoes fight. That's been pretty much the saying that has kept me out of trouble and my mug in tact. I really would like Nicki to show me something beyond "Kim, why you mad?!" She always has such fun verses when she is a guest but then she kinda leaves me saying "eh.." on her own shit.

As for Hype Williams.. I just can't anymore. I mean, he was such an innovator and I feel like this would be good for someone else, but not Hype. It's decent. Maybe I need to just lower my expectations from him. I will say that bug eyed doll look was creepy and kind of cool. See, I am going to end this on a positive note.

No comments: