Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Month's Eve Presents: Cyan and Seven





So today is a big day. For those of you who know me, I take the last day of the month quite seriously. I enjoy looking forward to starting a new month and wiping the slate clean. Today was a bit more special, as my brother and sister-in-law welcomed TWO new additions to the Blake family. I had to work and couldn't be at the hospital for the birth, but I did get a photo. I was going to be all private, but have decided to go the Mariah/Nick Canon route and just blow these babies up online. I am looking into getting them their own site. Sadly, dembabies.com was already taken.

I am just beaming right now. I am really happy for my brother and loving my chances of them giving me one of their FOUR children. I mean 4 kids under 4? They will be begging me to take one or two off their hands. Mark. My. Words. I think my brother and his wife are done having kids. They have done more than their fair share to advance the Blasian nation. Looks like I'm up to bat next...


Fun facts:

They were born within a minute of one another

No one knows for certain if they are identical yet

They were both 6lbs 11 oz and 19 inches

All of my brother's kids were 19 inches at birth

They were born on my sister's half birthday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and to your family . They are beautiful and you are so lucky, you get to hold your twins, I'm jealous. Enjoy them and I'm sure your sister in law will appreciate you taking the girls for a sleep over or at least a long day out. LOl!

Unknown said...

I totally will especially since the girls are pretty much potty trained. I don't really do diapers....