Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Picture is Woth a Thousand Words

But Nikeysha's booty chatter ain't worth ish. I'll get to that in a big..

I love the new opening for ANTM. Tyra is in this corset thing and her tig ol bitties are trying their damndest to break out. All the models look really pretty.


The girls start out with a posing lesson from Benny Ninja. He's whatever to me. He's like a paler version of Jay Alexander. I enjoy how he makes the models do dumb shit and tries to pass it off as genius posing. "I'm gonna have you girls get in these fabric tubes and pose!!" Umm, they looked like big ass sonograms or something. Sheena showed up and showed out by doing some Pussycat Doll stretches. Just when you think you can't love her anymore, she goes and pulls this out of her box of tricks. Baby Kimora is giving me that yella fevah and I'm only like 3 minutes into the show!

The girls go home and deccide to get in the pool to play truth or dare! YAY! Do grown ass people still play this game? Just asking...Elina gets the chance to make out with Clark (who acts all conservative but I'm sure she kisses chicks after a Mike's Hard Lemonade or two) Hannah pushes Isis because she feels like Isis was in her personal space. First hate crime of the season!! Yay! She is from a small town and isn't used to people being sexual. When Sheena talks to her about it, she talks about not acting black. That's a quick way to get knocked the F. out. with a house full of ethnic girls. You've been warned .

They show Isis taking her hormone injections and I thought I was going to pass out. Keeping it moving... The girls show up and find Benny Ninja wearing a tiny hat. Let me just say that I have a thing for tiny hats. They make mem really happy. It was glittery, gold and was probably fitting for a chiahuahua. GENIUS! The girls have a challenge where they model accessories. It was really awkward..Sheena put her leg behind her head and put the purse in front of her puakenikeni. I may have to stop watching this show is she gets eliminated.

The girls get together and call the racist girl a racist and she's upset. She buddies up with McKey who looks like the girl from species (Natasha Hen...who cares) Smart, I'd totally buddy up with the person in the house who does ultimate fighting.

This week's shoot is supposed to be on hot air balloon. The did it on a crane pretty close to the ground, which isn't as scary. These girls are so spoiled. I miss the old ANTM when Tyra would dangle them and make girls cry. Sheena holds onto the ladder using only her cheeks. I wonder if she's single? I know she is down with the swirl. I'm sure if she met me, she's go black boy crazy. Isis looked like, umm a man. That's understandable, but Nikeysha looking like one is unacceptable. Check that adam's apple y'all!

I like how they show Tyra in photoshoots before judging. Retired model my ass. Nikeysha gets called out for being too skinny. Tyra is a hater!I have to give old girl her respect, her face looks really good. Now if only we could get her to stop raising the roof. Awkward Majorie takes an awesome photo and I'm not shocked. She's this season's Shandy/Heather and I've seen it before. Same script different cast. She'l continue taking bomb ass photos but lacking confidence and it'll get old REALLY FAST. Stop. Sheena gets called out for being Hooch. Shocker. She is wearing some coochie cutters and a low tank top. Paulina asks if her breasts are real. WHy do you care, ya big lez?! Kidding. Sheena says they are but later steps up and comes clean. When she is all 'Hold up, something ain't sitting right with me with what you said" I thougth she was going to tell Tyra to suck it. Sadly she says that she lied only because it was something she did when she was young that she regrets.

THe bottom two end up being the two suspect females (Isis and Nikeysha) Nikeysha gets the boot and continues talking way too damn much. Get that broad a muzzle, stat! Tyra promptly shuts her the F up so she can give Isis her photo. Nikeysha then asks to walk for Miss J. Hungry and desperate. Go home with some grace, woman! Her exit interview gets cut off by the credits which is hilarious, as she is talking about talking too much.

Next week is makeover week. I knows there's a god! I cannot wait!

No comments: