Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quotable



So the other day I was talking to Max, and we dusted off an oldie, but goodie. Please take note of this video around :32. We like saying "Ohh you so ghetto...but not like Ugh, you so ghetto!" You can totally change ghetto to country, different, alternative..the possibilities are endless. It's all in the way you say it. When I found this clip I forgot about how it ends. "can I call you a bitch?!" Haha the response is even better "No you cannot call me a muthafucking bitch! That isn't my government name!" Government name. Really!? I love it. I used that when someone was like "My name is ADONIS!!" I was like "Umm, did your mama name you that? Is that your government name? Can I see your ID please" He was not pleased with me. I told him to drink a Snapple and keep it moving. Notice, his ass never showed me his ID. SUSPECT!!

No comments: