Friday, September 5, 2008

Throwback Joint: Get On The Bus



This week's throwback comes to us from Destiny's Child. Yesterday was Beyonce's birthday and I really should have posted this then, but I got drunk and forgot. Whoops. Because I fear her parents and her growing power (she's bound to reach Oprah status by 2012) I decided to go ahead and post this ASAP. This is a song that most people don't know, as it was on a movie soundtrack. I like this song for a few reasons

1.) It's Timbaland and even though it's an old song, it could still bang on the radio today

2.) I love a good breakup song

3.)Beyonce is all over the track and only lets Kelly get a verse in while she catches her breath

4.) It features the original members.

5.) Even though the video kinda looks like they had a budget of 100, they all look good and I actually enjoy the video. Way to make it work ladies.

Enjoy

No comments: