Wednesday, February 13, 2013

BHM Day 10: Leonard

I just came across this person tonight randomly. He won Teen Jeopardy. I love seeing educated brothas whoop up on other dorks! No, but seriously, it's always pretty cool when people are smart but don't come off as complete tools. I didn't see his whole episode, just a bunch of clips of his answers. When I saw him answer "neckbone" I started shaking my head and began to think that the Man was setting up Leonard to look dumb as hell in front of all America. I started dialing Rev. Al Sharpton, but I'm glad I stopped. For one, that man can talk your ear off! Beyond that, I didn't even need Al, as Leonard proved to be hella smart. Good job Lenny! You're 75K richer. Please put that towards college or another good investment like rims.




No comments: