Monday, February 13, 2012

BHM Day 13: Kim Wayans


So everyone knows the Wayans family. There is Keenan Ivory who was the force behind "IN Living Color" Damon Wayans starred in "My Wife and Kids" Marlon and Shawn had their own shows as well. Pretty much if you are a Wayan you are expected to be funny (which is weird as I think the Wayans on "Happy Endings" borders on hella corny) People often forget about Kim. She looks a LOT like her brothers, which is kind of sad, but whatever. Kim is crazy funny and talented and had some of the best characters on "In Living Color" I really miss her brand of funny and wish she was still coming on a weekly comedy show. Then again, she very well might be, but I lack a television and I'm too lazy to research this. So I'm just gonna long for the good old days. Kim Wayans, enjoy your day in the BHM spotlight!

Here is the character that came to me last night as I was talking about someone to a friend. Pretty much we both love the mutual friend but they were doing some ignant (no not a typo) shit and we were speaking on it, but didn't want to be the ones to gossip:




This is just another good parody of Crystal Waters:

No comments: