Wednesday, February 8, 2012

News: Kelly Rowland Has a Personality!

So I woke up early this morning today (with the sniffles nonetheless) and saw this clip of Kelendria Rowland on Chelsea Handler. I thought she looked stunning in the thumbnail for the video, and clicked just to see what she had to say. She was actually funny and entertaining to me. Who knew? I mean she's always seemed a bit boring to me, so it was nice to see her step up and show out a bit. I'm not sure if all credit goes to Kelendria, or if I should be giving Chelsea credit for making her funny. It's black history month, so I'm gonna stick with my girl Kelly!





Also, K Rowland has the BEST skin. I'm guessing she uses a LOT of cocoa butter. And her chesticles? Wipe. Me Down. They are up, in your face and ready for camera time. I ain't mad at cha!

No comments: