Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Moves Like RiRI

OK,
so Rihanna doesn't have the range of Beyonce, nor does she have the dance moves of my boy, Ciara. with that being said, I think she gave a solid Grammy performance. I had honestly forgotten that she can shake a tailfeather and do choreography. Thankfully Robyn reminded me and the rest of the world, all while wearing a Tina Turner throwback joint.


21221225635 by YardieGoals


I remember seeing the sneak peaks for her video and her hammering out choreography for the song. Then I remember being really disappointed to see her do nothing more than mosh in the video. That choreography came to live on Grammy night. I liked that it was simple, had some island swag to it and was executed by about 24380 dancers. I'm glad to see that Rihanna realised that more dancers is always better. We can thank Janet's Rhythm Nation video for driving that point home. Notice, I didn't even mention her daring attempt at singing live. And that shit was REALLY daring. Anyway, I'm keeping it positive, so pretend I didn't type those last two sentences. I guess I could just backspace to delete them, but I'm lazy as hell, plus I don't want Rihanna getting a big(er) (fore)head and thinking she's too cool for school. Do people even still say that?

No comments: